We offer many ways to assist you in donating to Neighbourhood Link. Please contact us for more information.
- You can donate online by credit card using CanadaHelps.org, for a safe, secure and easy-to-complete transaction.
- You can donate by telephone using a credit card. Contact our Finance Department at
- You can send donations through the mail by cheque or credit card number. Our mailing address is:Neighbourhood Link Support Services
PO Box 24228, Stn BRM B
Toronto, ON M7Y 4J1
- You can make a donation in person by cash or credit card, at Neighbourhood Link Support Services, 3036 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M4C 1N2.
- You can set up pre-authorized monthly donations by credit card, CanadaHelps.org or automatic withdrawals from your bank account.
- You can donate to Neighbourhood Link with a gift of securities.
- You can donate a future gift to Neighbourhood Link in your estate planning.
- Neighbourhood Link is grateful to receive a gift-in-kind.
- You can organize a fundraiser and donate the proceeds to Neighbourhood Link.
You can also help Neighbourhood Link by volunteering. Learn more here.
Neighbourhood Link welcomes the support and participation of the business sector of our community with the following:
- donations and sponsorship
- supporting our volunteer program
- “adopting” a family, individual, senior or youth
- raising funds for and awareness of Neighbourhood Link Support Services in your community.
Would your business like to support Neighbourhood Link? For more information, contact Development and Marketing Manager Lorie Fairburn, at LFairburn@neighbourhoodlink.org or (416) 691-7407, ext. 216.